Justin bieber somebody to love
“They said this kid was raped by a few different guys. They said he was bleeding. I got out of there but I heard he died and that haunts me.”
Like Justin, Sofia is also a fan of action sports. Check her out sporting red-hot motocross gear while tearing up the race track on a dirt bike. Go, girl!
Bieber always had an interest in music. His mother gave him a drum kit for his second birthday and, as he tells it, he was "basically banging on everything I could get my hands on." But it was an obscure talent contest in his hometown, in which the 12-year-old Bieber finished second that put him on the road to superstardom. As a way to share his singing with family, Justin and his mom began posting clips of Bieber performing covers of Stevie Wonder, Michael Jackson and Ne-Yo on YouTube. Within months, Justin was an Internet sensation, with a large following of fans and an eager manager arranging for the teenager to fly to Atlanta to consider a record deal. There, Bieber had a chance meeting with Usher, who eventually signed the young singer to a contract.
In 2015, Bieber released his fourth studio album, Purpose , which debuted atop the US Billboard 200 with his best first-week sales of 522,000 copies. Its singles " What Do You Mean? ", " Sorry ", and " Love Yourself " all topped the charts in Canada, Denmark, Ireland, New Zealand, Sweden, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
- Jimmie Mack - It's Gonna Hurt
- The Astronauts - The Donkey Riding EP
- Buzzcocks - Jerk
- The Sun And The Moon - Alive; Not Dead
- Donna Summer - On My Honor
- Andy Griffith - Romeo And Juliet
- Kid Ory - Volume 1
- Enrico Intra Blues
- Cyborg X vs. Darc Marc Killa Klub - Club Killer
- Kathy Diamond Sunshine
- Vuk Kulenović - Slovo O Svetlosti - Ikar
- Jetty Paerl - Jetty Paerl
- HahoHulluA - 2002
- Rich Amino Melancholics Anonymouse
- Vanbot Lost Without You
- Marisa Del Frate - E' Molto Facile...Dirsi Addio
- Heitor Villa-Lobos - Morris J. Beachy - I Concurso Internacional De Coro Misto
- The Whispers Make It With You