Capitan booster - 6 puñaladas
All company and product names referenced on this website and/or, listed as external resource links are copyrights of their respective companies.
The EA/EB and E1 featured largely identical and innovative styling showing the influence of the Electro-Motive Corporation's new buyer General Motors . While mechanically they had much in common with previous, experimental EMC locomotives, GM understood the importance of looking new and exciting, not merely being technically innovative. This basic "slant nose" style was continued in the subsequent E3, E4, E5 and E6 models, while a more "bulldog nose" style was tried in the E2 and a style somewhere in between was used for the E7 , E8 and E9 , as well as the freight diesel cab units . It could fairly be said that the overall styling influenced passenger locomotives around the world. The "shovelnose" styling was modified on later models because the streamlined headlight was found less satisfactory than more common types with vertical lenses, and the elegantly sloped nose had a bad habit of deflecting vehicles up toward the cab in a grade crossing collision. More enduring was the paint scheme—E1 number two and her booster #2A were the first locomotives to wear the world-famous Santa Fe "Warbonnet" red and silver colors. In fact, these units used stainless steel sides on the carbody to better match the road's new stainless passenger cars. Interestingly, this decor was not developed by the Santa Fe, but by EMC—or rather, by GM's Art and Color section.
- Deaf Wish Live At WFMU On Beastin' The Airwaves With Keili October 1 2011
- Miles Davis - From Cool To Bop: The Anthology
- Monet - My Heart Gets All The Breaks
- Jules Massenet Massenet - Adolf Drescher - Concerto For Piano And Orchestra - Scenes Pittoresques - Meditation From "Thais"
- AG Geige - Trickbeat
- Various Trancemaster 4005
- Alberto Baldan Bembo - Io E Mara
- Pure Noise Noisecore Since 1997
- Various The Sound Of Big Band Jazz In Hi-Fi!
- Omega Omega Ensemble Budapest Omega Ensemble Budapest
- Wishbone Ash - Rock Masterpiece Collection
- David Arnold And Michael Price - Sherlock: Music From Series Two
- The Dinky Toys Colour Blind
- Randy Stonehill - Die Young
- Lin Jaldati - Eberhard Rebling - Für Anne Frank
- Danilo Schneider and Eveline Fink Numanthia EP
- Stone Love Movement - Addies Hi-Fi 3 The Rough Way
- Jon Gaiser Gaiser Unstable Static
- John Davil E Gli Eccentrici I've Lost You - Morning
- Jean-Claude - Papillon Dore Mo La Guitare - Guette Toi Guette Moi